FlashPro V1.7.2

FlashPro Manager software
jonofmac

Re: FlashPro V1.7.0

Post by jonofmac »

Hondata wrote:Thanks for the feedback.

This may not apply to you, but in the last week I have less knock. This is not uncommon at this time of the year as the first batch of winter fuel, around mid November, is horrible, and from there it seems to improve.

Ahhh, I hadn't considered that… I'm located in south Texas though. Damn winter fuel

Anyway, thanks for the throttle fix. That was the only thing annoying me about hybrid cals. Now as far as I'm convinced, they're nearly perfect.
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

Hondata wrote:soxfan: thanks for the feedback.
civicRSA wrote:I see that a lot of the new features for the Civic Si are not been added to the European FN2 Type-R.
Any specific reason for this?
Since the CTR & US Civic Si are very similar there will not be a problem to add it to the next release; it makes sense to test the feature on the local vehicles first.
Great. Thanks. Will be nice if you can also add the flash check engine light for knock control and traction control as well.
Alex_FN2

Post by Alex_FN2 »

civicRSA wrote:
Hondata wrote:soxfan: thanks for the feedback.
civicRSA wrote:I see that a lot of the new features for the Civic Si are not been added to the European FN2 Type-R.
Any specific reason for this?
Since the CTR & US Civic Si are very similar there will not be a problem to add it to the next release; it makes sense to test the feature on the local vehicles first.
Great. Thanks. Will be nice if you can also add the flash check engine light for knock control and traction control as well.
i'm using US SI ECU on my s/c FN2 to have BBG,i also have Hondata's TC.

Can i've these options?
CivicVTi

Re: FlashPro V1.7.3

Post by CivicVTi »

Is TPS dependent VTEC window possible technically? For a future release of FlashPro.
DomGSR-T

Post by DomGSR-T »

Hondata wrote:
Will those features be added to the TL soon?
Just because one ECU gets a certain feature is no guarantee that a different ECU can be modified in the same way.
Do you mean the TL ECU cannot be modified that way? Or you are still working on a way to do it for us?
RippSpeed

Re: FlashPro V1.7.2

Post by RippSpeed »

Any updates for 2012 Civic Si w/ intake .. The reflash with the Skunk 2 Racing Cold Air intake constantly throws the same code 0172 ... Is there any fixes to this other than a full custom tune ??? I dont think its worth a custom tune just for an intake...
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

With the AFM most intakes affect the measured air flow massively (we've seen 40% fuel trims from just the intake swap), and each intake seems to be different. Check that there are no air leaks around the intake otherwise you'll need to go to a MAP tune or tune the AFM to the new intake.
Hondata
RippSpeed

Post by RippSpeed »

Hondata wrote:With the AFM most intakes affect the measured air flow massively (we've seen 40% fuel trims from just the intake swap), and each intake seems to be different. Check that there are no air leaks around the intake otherwise you'll need to go to a MAP tune or tune the AFM to the new intake.
There are no leaks around the intake... And secondly I am not confident enough to mess with the afm settings. I guess my only option is to get a new custom tune... I can live with it till I add more mods to make a custom tune worth the expense...
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

Any idea when the next update will be released, to fix live tuning of the VTEC window pressure table on '12+ Civic Si?
'06 NFR S2000
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The next beta will be in March
Hondata
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

Hondata wrote:The next beta will be in March
Ah ... so anytime after 12 hours from now. :)
'06 NFR S2000
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Yeah, sorry that we're so vague.
Hondata
DomGSR-T

Post by DomGSR-T »

Will the TL jerking issues fixed on the next update?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

What you're asking for is a new feature for the TL; not a problem.
Hondata
DomGSR-T

Post by DomGSR-T »

yes :) a new feature to fix the problem that many TL owners have. It's not a problem created by the flashpro at all, but only the flashpro could fix it. Rev hangs and jerking issues. I still hope for something like the version 1.7.0 version added to the Civic Si. I think if those parameters would be available for the TL it will cure our problem. I'm willing to be a tester if needed!

V1.7.0 (14 Nov 2013)

•[2006 Civic Si] Added parameter to enable full closure of throttle plate on deceleration & throttle opening vs flow table.
•[2012+ Civic Si, ILX] Added minimum throttle opening compensation table to allow for full closure of throttle plate on deceleration.