2012 Honda Civic SI Kraftwerks SC Base map tune

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
isaiortiz1021

2012 Honda Civic SI Kraftwerks SC Base map tune

Post by isaiortiz1021 »

does anyone know how to tune or where to download a base map tune for this supercharger.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: 2012 Honda Civic SI Kraftwerks SC Base map tune

Post by Spunkster »

Have you contacted the manufacturer of the kit?
Sick13

Post by Sick13 »

Did you find a tune for your SC? I have one on the way and a flashpro does not come with the kit and I had to purchase one, will need to tune it once I install the SC kit.
cooldork

Post by cooldork »

Hey, new to the forum. I just installed Kraftwerks Rotrex kit on my 2012 Si. I got the Hondata Flasher with the kit and I downloaded the base map that the instructions said to do. Was wondering if anyone out there has already been down this road? After the install and flash it runs decent but has a miss or stutter once in a while at idle and during low RPM operation. It seems to get it together in the upper RPM range but still feels a little lacking considering. closed the gap on the plugs to .025 and that helped but it still has the stutter. Kinda feels like the timing doesn't pick up like it should either. Any advice?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You need to either contact Kraftwerks, or you will need additional tuning on the dyno.
cooldork

Post by cooldork »

Yeah, I called kraftwerks and gave them the story. They said the same thing. Know of any places around Fresno that does dyno tuning??
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

There is a complete list of our dealers/tuners on our website: http://www.hondata.com/dealers.html