AEM SRI Cal Error code P0172

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

originalsaban

AEM SRI Cal Error code P0172

Post by originalsaban »

Hi, i just installed a AEM SRI in my 2007 Civic Si and use the calibration AEM SRI from the list of fpcal, it runs very well but when i turn on the A/C the engine light come on after a short time, when i upload stock calibration it doesnt turn on. Any idea for what can i do? Thanks
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: AEM SRI Cal Error code P0172

Post by Hondata »

The intake is affecting the reading of your AFM (air flow meter) to the degree that it is throwing a code for too rich. Either remove the intake or tune the AFM table to suit the new intake.
Hondata
originalsaban

Post by originalsaban »

Thanks, how can i do this?, i want to stay with the intake, my doubt is why is only with this calibration that it show up the error code? With the stock tuned it not show any code.

After turning off a/c the code is gone, when i turn it on the code returns
michaellawrence

Post by michaellawrence »

Hondata wrote:The intake is affecting the reading of your AFM (air flow meter) to the degree that it is throwing a code for too rich. Either remove the intake or tune the AFM table to suit the new intake.
I have this code as well on my 2013 SI with the skunk2 Composite CAI. what do I need to adjust to get my car balanced with the Intake? I know the A/F but.......