Has anyone gone beyond a Flashpro tune and intake with the 2016 Civic Turbo?

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
seattle

Has anyone gone beyond a Flashpro tune and intake with the 2016 Civic Turbo?

Post by seattle »

Hello all, I'm just wondering if anyone here has gone beyond the normal Flashpro tune and intake with their 2016 Civic Turbo, and gone with a larger turbo, full headers and exhaust, and maybe even bigger injectors?

If so, what has the result been for your 0-60 times, and quarter mile times, as well as reliability and fuel economy?

I've just recently done a +6 psi boost with a Flashpro tune by my local tuner/Flashpro dealer this week, and while I am very happy with the results, I know that most of us would always like even more performance, and I'm curious as to how much more performance you can actually extract from this car without destroying everyday reliability and still have the ability to get the stellar fuel economy that the Civic can get when you're not flogging it. Even with the increased performance from the Flashpro tune, the Turbo Civic is still not even close to the levels of the V6 Accord's performance, which is a bit disappointing.

Any info on other's results with further upgrades would be appreciated.

Thanks much
Jun43

Re: Has anyone gone beyond a Flashpro tune and intake with the 2016 Civic Turbo?

Post by Jun43 »

no one makes an aftermarket turbo yet