Race Map Calibration to Normal FN2

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

ecronic

Race Map Calibration to Normal FN2

Post by ecronic »

Dear All

I've got a race map calibration on my FN2, which after the flashpro manager update is no longer working correctly. My fuel gauge just goes empty and cruise control no longer works in 6th gear. Please I'm desperately looking for someone who can help me set up the map from race to regular map calibration.

The only mods on my car is just the HKS RSR intake and a stage 4 competition clutch.

I can upload the map if someone is willing to help. I really hope I can get some suggestions.
Thanks & Regards
------------------------------
Ecronic
typer86

Re: Race Map Calibration to Normal FN2

Post by typer86 »

PM sent to you
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Why are you using a race calibration? There is no advantage over a regular calibration, and many disadvantages as you have found.
Hondata
ecronic

Post by ecronic »

Hondata wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:03 pm Why are you using a race calibration? There is no advantage over a regular calibration, and many disadvantages as you have found.
I tuned my car in 2014/15, can't recall. Everything was fine back then. Also never went for Dyno but e-tune from some guy in Texas. I'm based in Dubai, united Arab Emirates. All I'm trying now is just to get a regular map instead of a race map.
Thanks & Regards
------------------------------
Ecronic
typer86

Post by typer86 »

I can port it if you like