Flashpro can not be locked to my ecu *HELP*

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
KayMulla

Flashpro can not be locked to my ecu *HELP*

Post by KayMulla »

I have a 2018 civic hatch ex automatic that I bought for my wife as a surprise and order the hondata flashpro threw procivic calling hondata to make sure 2016+ would work on my 2018 they said yes now I cant get it to lock to my car please help as this is for my wife. thank you

calibratrion id of '37805-5an-l940'.

it says if I report this to hondata please include my calibration id.

I cant even get it to lock to my car to upload the stock map
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Flashpro can not be locked to my ecu *HELP*

Post by Hondata »

It should be supported in the next release (next week or the week after).
The problem is that we can look up the ECU part number (37820-5AN-XXX) and see if we think the calibration is supported, but sometimes the calibration (37805-5AN-XXX) doesn't match the ECU part number.
In that case it can take a couple of weeks for us to get the calibration and add it to a release.
Hondata
KayMulla

Post by KayMulla »

The thing is I called hondata and they said it would work then verify with procivic and order it from them since I had a discount code and order few other stuff from them. If I know this I would have order a k tuner and did a etune. And on my Flashpro I don’t have a option to put in 2018 Civic hatch ex cvt it only goes 2016-2017. Will this be in the next update? I order the Flashpro 2month ago and still can’t use it as this is not a surprise to my wife and very upset. And if I return it to procivic I lose 20% since that want to charge me a restocking fee and etc...
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Can you tell us what the ECU part number is and the exact message from FlashProManager? L94 doesn't exist so it might be L84.

Even better, plug the FlashPro into the car and use 'Send Support Information to Hondata' from FlashProManager.
Hondata
KayMulla

Post by KayMulla »

I sent the info to hondata with my email and phone number I check my ecu code to the hondata and it say it will work. My hondata doesn’t have 2018 Civic in calibration tunes only 2016 and 2017 civics.
KayMulla

Post by KayMulla »

I waited a month can I return this if I don’t figure out my issue.?? Or
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

This version should work for you:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=20920
Hondata