Please help me

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
uripnurpamuji

Please help me

Post by uripnurpamuji »

yesterday I came to the tuner workshop, and then I did the ecu reflash the result was very satisfactory, but not long after the CE remap was on, so I went back to the tuner to remap again, my tuner did not use hondata to reflash it. because it always turns its CE. then i bought flashpro hondata and remap myself with +3 psi, because in my opinion less aggressive. so I raise it to +6 psi. but after I check through datalogging MAP turns just 18 psi
Please help me
What is the problem
+9 PSI.rar
(873.59 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Jun43

Re: Please help me

Post by Jun43 »

your knock control is at 100%
your short fuel trim is over 30%

I would not drive on this tune anymore. You need to calibrate your AFM table first
I highly recommend you take this to a tuner to be tuned
uripnurpamuji

Post by uripnurpamuji »

this is calibration from hondata, i do not change it, i ask why i reflash to + 9 psi but in MAP only 18 until 21 psi only

thank you
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What exactly has been modified on the vehicle?
uripnurpamuji

Post by uripnurpamuji »

Injen intercoller and piping
Injen air intake
Fullset exhaust hks legalmax
Jun43

Post by Jun43 »

The quality control on the Injen intake is not great. Either get it tuned by a professional, calibrate your AFM tables for your intake or go back to stock intake.

https://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/i ... s_flow.htm
janemar

Post by janemar »

Jun43 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:29 am The quality control on the Injen intake is not great. Either get it tuned by a professional, calibrate your AFM tables for your intake or go back to stock intake.

https://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/i ... s_flow.htm
Even with stock intake and just a base tune. I get 12-15% off with my AFM calibration. Maybe, that's why it's called a "base tune" after all...

Thank God, Hondata uses super conservative ignition iming values on these base maps or else we could be seeing blown motor every week or every month...