Help - trouble flashing tune or returning car to stock

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
adrian1200

Help - trouble flashing tune or returning car to stock

Post by adrian1200 »

Hello,

I have been having some difficulty attempting to flash a tune to my ECU. I was able to load a basemap (Civic-SI-RRB-2-Tuned - currently running this tune) from Hondata a few weeks ago but now I am unable to flash any Hondata tunes or a basemap from E-tunez. I have tried to flash both methods; uploading the tune to my flashpro, connecting to my OBD2, put can in ON and hold Program. 2nd method attempting to upload with laptop. All checkmarks are green when connected to laptop and car. I notice the green power stays solid for a few seconds and then starts to flicker at a constant pace. I was also attempting to return the car to stock and unlock the ECU but i wasn't even able to return the car to stock to try to start over from scratch. I have already done the "send information to Hondata support" and currently patiently waiting as it is a weekend and don't expect a response right away. Not sure if anyone has heard or experienced this before. I can provide a pic of the Flashpro window which provides info on the ECU/Firmware, etc etc and can also provide a video on my point of view when attempting to flash a tune.

Car: 2010 Civic SI (FA5)
FP serial: FP-SI-230085
FP manager software: 3.1.5.0

Please let me know if anymore info is needed.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Help - trouble flashing tune or returning car to stock

Post by Spunkster »

check your email.