My laptop died what to do about flashpro?

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Js90Lx

My laptop died what to do about flashpro?

Post by Js90Lx »

So, my hard drive decided to take its life the other day =(. I have loaded the flashpro software onto the new laptop. My flashpro is locked to my car of course. Is there anything special I need to do, or do I just go and hook my flashpro back up to the car and all will be fine? I'm just wondering if it will say this unit is locked to a car and can not be used. I do not want to go plug it in and screw things up with registration or what not.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: My laptop died what to do about flashpro?

Post by Hondata »

Just download the calibration from the FlashPro and keep tuning.
Hondata
Js90Lx

Post by Js90Lx »

Awesome! Thank you.
mattsbobo

Post by mattsbobo »

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead,but I have a similar problem. Flashpro Manager is on my new laptop (obviously with no calibrations stored), but when everything's hooked up,I can't download the most recent tune from the car to the laptop. Which puts me in the position of not being able to do anything really. I'm trying to install a Hondata 4 bar MAP sensor, but since there's no listed calibration, I can't switch from a stock MAP sensor to the Hondata unit. Installing the Hondata sensor alone, wouldn't allow the car to turn over.

I apologize again for being a bother,but any help is greatly appreciated
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If you do not have the calibration saved somewhere and it is not on the FlashPro then you will need to contact the tuner to see if they have a copy, or you will have to start with a new calibration.