No live data????

HondaLogger datalogging software questions and answers.
PROTO TYPE FI

No live data????

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

Just had s300 installed in my pr4 93 integra and i can connect and update but i have no live data when dattaloging anything no error codes natta, whats going wrong?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: No live data????

Post by Spunkster »

Did you cut J12?
PROTO TYPE FI

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

DOnt know had the local showzone install it. Im kinda technical can find my way around a board got the O scope and all, should i check behind them?
PROTO TYPE FI

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

Ok just reserched the whole j12 thing going to get in to it tonight and see if they did there job right, thanks for the advice if there are any other concerns you are aware of just post it and ill got there.
PROTO TYPE FI

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

ok j12 is cut soo what next???
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

From Help, about, what version of software are you using?

How are you going about datalogging?
PROTO TYPE FI

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

version 2.0000 ive checked for updates it says i have the current version, i connect it says im online i press the lightning bolt that says data log i then bring up the graph with selected sensors like knock for expl., and then start datalogging with the other selection it begins scrolling with no info, if i open error codes there is nothing even though the check engine light is on if i clear the codes nothing happens. should i call the phone line when im connected and walk through with a tech?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Download the beta version of software from the downloads section of the website. Then go to new calibration, select the calibration you want to use then upload it to the ecu then try to datalog. The version you have is not the most recent.
PROTO TYPE FI

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

ok in sensors ano through an7 have live voltage readings no rpm refrence n o bat volts just those ticking away randomly. What do they represent?