K-Pro - Values not populating in Display Lambda Values

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
nitro75614

Re: K-Pro - Values not populating in Display Lambda Values

Post by nitro75614 »

Having the same issue as ive checked so many forums…its showing its reading A/F on sensors page but not populating the fuel tables its does highlight where the current conditions are but doesn’t populate and doesnt matter cam angle or logging or anything and i never changed anything that mentioned not too….so is my issue i just need to get a wideband aem cause the built in using the wideband o2 isnt good enough once its running smooth? Or is there a setting im missing when ive checked everywhere…ive rebooted constantly making sure on kpro is going so no bogs to my computer and it all response just doesnt populate fuel tables so i can finally get my EK out the garage
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Post the calibration and a datalog showing the issue.
oliversok1

Post by oliversok1 »

Could also possibly be that since the cam angles and with it, fuel tables are constantly changing that the values are having a hard time recording to its respective map? Was running into similar symptoms today. Somtimes the value will show and sometimes not.
oliversok1

Post by oliversok1 »

Found the solution, gotta check the associate datalog with Calibration check box within Settings>General