A little help with the orange wire :)

greenapple

A little help with the orange wire :)

Post by greenapple »

Hello everybody
I have S2000 with hondata KPro on it. I bought it with that ecu. A week ago I bought Traction Control, I wired everything but the orage wire. I checked the manual, I was looking for pinout on my hondata, but couldn't find anything and most of all I am still a noobie with hondata.
My KPro is with some kind of S2000 adapter r5. Can someone tell me which is the ELD input pin?

Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: A little help with the orange wire :)

Post by Spunkster »

The pin-out for the inputs and outputs on the S2000 K-Pro can be found at: http://www.hondata.com/help/kmanager/ecuconnectors.htm
greenapple

Post by greenapple »

This is the first thing I found online, but this is not my connectors, none of the tree in the diagram and I have four connectors. I think, first 3 is the stock wiring. I dont know what changes has been made on my car wiring ( i think none except the new sensors). Can some just point me the ELD input on my pics ? Or more similar diagram to my 4 connectors?
Thank you for your help :)
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

scroll down on the link provided and you will see it has the pin numbers for the ECU you have.
greenapple

Post by greenapple »

OK so
This is my connector A. On A30 I have that greed/red wire. Does the ECU use it for something (stock wiring) or I can cut it and get there ? If no, my E connector is the last one (4th), with the new sensors. If that is E, E15 is free can I repin it and get there ? Or I still cant understand a thing :(

Or it is D not E connector... so I need A30 am I right ?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Don't use the diagrams, just use the table at the bottom of the prior link. The diagrams are for an RSX.