A noob i need quick look over

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Kingslim28

A noob i need quick look over

Post by Kingslim28 »

So i dont know jack about tuning i just used the Map till i get enough money to get a tune done. When looking on the internet i was reading about engine getting destroyed cuz of running lean or rich. Car right now is getting painted, but i have a datalog of me driving to the shop can someone tell me how bad is my A/F is?
Attachments
Drive to Paint shop.fpdl
my Datalog
(1002.28 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
FA508

Re: A noob i need quick look over

Post by FA508 »

so what mod do you have on your car? and what base map calibration you are running?
Kingslim28

Post by Kingslim28 »

FA508 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:19 pm so what mod do you have on your car? and what base map calibration you are running?
Skunk 2 pro intake manifold, skunk2 Cold air intake, and some Ebay exhaust manifold high flow catback. I just used the skunk 2 map that has the CAI, Header, with catback. I did not change anything on it.
radxander

Post by radxander »

How well does that calibration/ map run? I also have the skunk2 Cai, and I'm running a tsudo catback with the muffler and resonator swapped out with vibrant performance. I have a 3 inch downpipe, but I don't want to install it till I get a decent basemap or calibration. Im good with a wrench, but i don't know much about tuning so I'll leave that to someone who does lol
Kingslim28

Post by Kingslim28 »

It feels a little laggy at times, but I read that A/F needs to be tuned or it can destroy the engine. Taking mine to a guy today to get it tuned.