Suggested fuel changes from AF or AF Corrected?

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2009 (US, UK, Asia) S2000
futureal33

Suggested fuel changes from AF or AF Corrected?

Post by futureal33 »

When looking at the "show the suggested fuel changes from the lambda values" view, where it suggests + or - % changes to the fuel tables.. do we know if this uses AF or AF Corrected?

From my understanding, AF Corrected is actually incorrect on an S2000?

Also, do the STFT short term fuel trims use AF or AF Corrected to determine what to +/- vs the AF CMD table?
Cheers
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Suggested fuel changes from AF or AF Corrected?

Post by Hondata »

On the S2000 'AF corrected' is accurate. Autotune uses the corrected AF. Suggested change uses the corrected AF.
Hondata
futureal33

Post by futureal33 »

Its quite well documented on here and other S2000 forums I've been on that AF Corrected is not correct for the S2000.

In my experience, the AF Corrected reads 1 whole AFR point lean vs the standard wideband (AF) sensor
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

My understanding is that AF corrected is only used on the 8th gen Civic SI.
futureal33

Post by futureal33 »

Spunkster wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:01 pm My understanding is that AF corrected is only used on the 8th gen Civic SI.
Yeah thats what I keep being told on here, it would be great if it could be disabled in Hondata software as it throws out the suggested fuel changes
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

futureal33 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:54 am Yeah thats what I keep being told on here, it would be great if it could be disabled in Hondata software as it throws out the suggested fuel changes
You can disable it. Go to the options tab, then click on settings. You can choose stock sensor, corrected stock sensor, or wideband for open loop overlay lambda. Only use the wideband input if the wideband is wired into the ECU so Hondata can datalog it.
futureal33

Post by futureal33 »

Awesome - thanks :)
felix4389

Post by felix4389 »

I can give some feedback regarding the corrected vs non-corrected AFR topic... For a 2006 EU-model you should! use the corrected AFR. Just two weeks ago I spend half a day on a dyno. We installed an additional knock sensor and additional wideband lambda sensor before we did the tuning.
The corrected AFR value and the values from the wideband lambda correlated very good.