Hondata App Not Showing Analog Input

ha_vo24

Hondata App Not Showing Analog Input

Post by ha_vo24 »

I have an aem oil pressure sensor hooked up to analog 0 input. It is reading fine on kmanager but is not showing up on the hondata app analog 0. I set min and max value in the settings. But it still shows voltage and doesn’t show any value.

Kpro v4
Android Hondata App
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Hondata App Not Showing Analog Input

Post by Hondata »

That is normal behavior - the mobile app does not know about the settings in the KManager software.
Hondata
ha_vo24

Post by ha_vo24 »

Is there away the app can monitor my oil pressure? Thanks for the reply
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

No, this is not possible.
DomGSR-T

Post by DomGSR-T »

Can this be a future request update? As for me I also use the Oil pressure in analog inputs, same for Oil Temp and Outside/Exterior Temp on my S300v3 and works very well. Does it only the oil pressure that cannot be added or temperature analog works?

If it's possible in the Smanager I don't see why it cannot be done in the apps...

Thanks for your time and help
KemoJusu

Post by KemoJusu »

Hello,
I too am trying to have my oil pressure displayed in the Hondata App. I have an AEM 0-100 psi oil pressure transducer teed off the stock oil pressure switch on my k20a2 block. Oil pressure is displaying on analogue input 1 in Kmanager just fine.

Surprised that it is not possible to show in the app, especially since I have an AEM wideband hooked up to avi 0 which does give readings through the mobile app. Is it not possible at all to add this feature to IOS in future?
Inch7706

Post by Inch7706 »

I asked about this in late 2020 and got the same response.

I'd like to figure out if it's a Bluetooth reporting issue or an app issue. Not sure if the values are reported by the ecu over Bluetooth, or if the Hondata app developer just didn't build in any scaling features.

Does anyone know if there is a place for feature requests or are we just sol?
KemoJusu

Post by KemoJusu »

I can’t see why the oil pressure values can’t be shown by the ecu through Bluetooth, especially since my AFRs can be. Why is there an oil pressure gauge option in the hondata app if it doesn’t display anyway? Its the only parameter I’d like to monitor when on the track and I’d prefer to not have a bulky gauge in the cabin.

Any help appreciated.