Stock 07 Si tuned map help. Thank you!

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
SHERB

Re: Stock 07 Si tuned map help. Thank you!

Post by SHERB »

took the car out this morning. here is the log. talk soon. and thank you again.
datalog4th revision.fpdl
(3.15 MiB) Downloaded 61 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Looks really good. One small knock on part throttle driving which I adjusted the ignition for. Also touched up the fuel a little bit for the new vtec RPM. That vtec rpm looked a lot better from what I can see, so hopefully it felt better in the car.

Here is the next one. Take this one for a spin when you can and we'll see how it looks.
SHERB.SD.Rev05 (Vtec4850)(Sport).fpcal
(23.42 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

thank you my friend. it did feel good this morning. i did see the 1 knock. not bad!! lol i will load the next one up and log it today. thanks again. cheers!
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

I took it out a little bit ago. Feels great!! Thank you! I couldn't get a WOT. The roads were packed and I'm still unregistered lol. Talk soon.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

Hello there my good friend. I hope all is well with you and yours. I just got the Si registered and can start really doing some logs for a Month or so until I put it up for the winter and so the header, exhaust, throttlebody, port, polish intake, port polish intake and exhaust ports etc. Lol. Better late than never! Thanks in advance and I look forward to talking with you soon. Cheers!!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Good to hear! We'll get it finished up, post a datalog when you can and we'll get back on it.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

good day my friend! i finally got to get a couple logs lol. talk soon and thanks in advance
datalog6.fpdl
(1.94 MiB) Downloaded 63 times
datalog5.fpdl
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 57 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Looks really good, I made a couple ignition changes for the knock. This might be the one, everything looks good, just chasing the knock is all.
SHERB.SD.Rev06 (Vtec4850)(Sport).fpcal
(23.48 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

Haha I just pulled the page up to check and see. And you just posted lol. That darn knock lmao. The car feels great. Thanks for everything my friend.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

GOOD MORNING! just got back from a short trip. here are the 2 logs i got. i used bluetooth on the hondata to phone and was able to watch for knock. everything felt good. feels like there is way more midrange! i did a pull from 3rd to 4th it felt great!! thank you soo very much. let me know what you think. talk soon my friend. cheers!
datalog7.fpdl
(1.83 MiB) Downloaded 58 times
datalog8.fpdl
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 57 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Both logs look great Sherb! Fueling is great, no knock, everything looks really good and it sounds like you're happy with it.

This coming week, make a datalog on say Wednesday or something, then another one on Friday or the weekend, and post those up so I can look at them. I just want to make sure it's consistent over multiple days for you. If you want to datalog for fun in the meantime, just watch the app and if you see a knock let me know and post the datalog so we can address it. Other than that, if it looks good in datalogs this week we can call it good to go for now.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

Thank you so much!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to compensate you for your time. Now that I'm able play around with the Bluetooth and watch it live, I can keep an eye things lol. My next step will be much bigger. Plm header, 2.5" exhaust, j37 throttle body porter and polished, rdx injectors, true CAI, port and polished intake and exhaust ports and port polished intake manifold. Hopefully done for spring lol. Thank you again for your time! I am very greateful!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Glad you're happy with it SHERB. Sounds like a good plan for the mods. If you want some help tuning that setup let me know. If I can make one suggestion, the J37 is a rather small upgrade but very cost effective. If you find a few bucks laying around, the K-Tuned 72mm TB would be a very nice addition and since you're planning on porting the intake, you could kill two birds with one stone. I have tuned a few K-Tuned 72mm setups and they run very well, definitely some of the best performers for sure. Just wanted to throw that out there since you are planning to do a lot of labor intensive work, the K-Tuned TB would give you just a little more bang for your sweat equity you plan to put into the intake system.

Either way, I shot you PM to discuss the future plans and stuff. If you'd like some help with it just keep me in the loop on when you plan to do everything. You will need a calibration for the RDX injectors before the first start, so just shoot me an email or PM before you install everything so we can get you setup and at least a file to get it running.

Enjoy the car!
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

thank you for all the advice. it is has been well noted. I did a log today on my daily commute. there was some knocks found lol. not sure if you could take a peek and see what you think. thanks again my friend. talk soon!!

commute log 2 (knock).fpdl
(1.34 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
TAKEN THURSDAY
what happened (knock knock).fpdl
(3.62 MiB) Downloaded 60 times
LOL!! TAKEN FRIDAY

all part throttle. 3000 - 5000 rpm. my hondata program is acting up again so i cant view the tables lol. talk soon my friend.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

looks like all cylinder 4. i am going to replace the spark plugs this weekend. if i have time i will also do a valve adjustment. not sure if you think that would be the reason for all in one cylinder. i look forward to getting your feedback. chat soon my friend.