FlashPro Help

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
S2000OrBust

FlashPro Help

Post by S2000OrBust »

Tried reaching out VIA cell but I see you have new COVID restriction and had no luck. I tried contacting RealStreet Performance and they no longer support Hondata and told me to reach out to you guys. Also sent out an email

Problem:

So I’ve been the owner of my Mugen Civic Si 2008 for about 8-9 years. When purchasing the car from the previous owner in 2013, I believe he mentioned “Putting the car on a Dyno or Dyno tuning” am not really sure. He didn’t leave me any documents to support this but the car does have a AEM intake, I am now looking at getting a flashpro but want to know how that works, if he did in fact “Dyno tune” with a hondata back in 2011-2012 and left the old flashpro locked to my Mugen si (which I do not have). Can I purchase a new or unlocked flashpro for my 08 SI and it work? How do I know if my computer is unlocked for a new flashpro? This vehicle is my daily driver and has 170k miles
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: FlashPro Help

Post by Spunkster »

answered via email
S2000OrBust

Post by S2000OrBust »

I just want to be sure, also for anyone else in the future who may run into this problem.

If my 2008 Civic si has previously been flashed/locked to another Hondata Flashpro and was never unlocked from that Flashpro (essentially still holds that "tune") I can go an purchase a brand new or unlocked used flashpro and have no issues marrying the new or used unlocked flashpro to my ECU that still holds the previous flash/tune from the original owners Flashpro that was never unlocked (nor have possession of)?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

yes