9th gen Honda civic SI

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
EFICU

Re: 9th gen Honda civic SI

Post by EFICU »

Sorry, grabbed a new calibration to start over and forgot the drop down menu defaults to 2012. Here is the 2015 file.
DM.SD.Rev05.1 (RDX).fpcal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

Here you go!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Okay, not too bad. Still crazy rich on part throttle in some areas, but we'll get it cleaned up. WOT fuel was actually very close. Here is the next one. I made some fueling changes and some others. Give this one a drive when you can. Same datalog and driving style. On your WOT pull in third gear, be sure to go full throttle, you only got to like 70% pedal and it only opened the throttle body into the 80%. No big deal, but full throttle makes sure we get all the data.
DM.SD.Rev06 (RDX).fpcal
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

The car was running rough with this revised tune. I ended up stalling and had to data log twice lol, but here you go!
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

2nd data log
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Okay, we're getting there. Still a little off in a few places, but getting better. WOT fuel is almost dead on and no knock.

Same datalog and driving style in this one. We should be pretty close.
DM.SD.Rev07 (RDX).fpcal
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

When I put the tune on the airbag light came on.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

These calibrations don't have anything to do with the airbag system. They usually come on and go off on the next start when it does trigger the light. Go ahead and drive it and it will go away on the next drive or after the next flash, but yeah, the calibrations don't have any communication or control over the airbag system.
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

Alright. This data log file is too big so im going to email it to you.
rollin71

Post by rollin71 »

I found that when I upload a calibration and I had my phone connected to my 2013 Civic SI I would get the Airbag light that would come on. I turned off the Bluetooth off on my phone and I no long got the Airbag light after uploading the calibration. I am running the newest Flashpro software 3.9.4.0 and the Flashpro itself is running 212 for the firmware.