Calibration selection for Megan Racing exhaust

FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017, FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2021, FL5 Civic Type R 2023+ and Integra Type S 2024+
19Blu_CTR

Calibration selection for Megan Racing exhaust

Post by 19Blu_CTR »

So there are a number of 'checkboxes' for some different popular cat-back exhausts... but nothing for Megan Racing exhaust (which sounds deep, musclely, but not too loud, and not droney ...for only $797!) on my '19 FK8.
I previously selected PRL high-volume intake but now that the stock exhaust was changed, it 'hiccups' when accelerating hard with the new exhaust. Tried selecting a checkbox for a couple other after-market exhaust systems I thought would be close, but still not a smooth hard pull. Suggestions? Not sure if Hondata might offer this exhaust as an option to check in the future, is there one with similar air flow to choose from the list, or am I only left with the option of having to get a custom dyno-tune??
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Calibration selection for Megan Racing exhaust

Post by Hondata »

Exhaust typically don't need tuning - if they do manage to increase flow the AFM will adjust accordingly.

If you have a tuning issue then follow the normal procedure. eg post the calibration and datalog(s).
Hondata