Need help tuning

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
chrisconig0

Re: Need help tuning

Post by chrisconig0 »

so i got the log today weekend was kinda running around. hope this is enough i got a clean 3rd gear wot
Attachments
City and 3rd WOT Revision 3.fpdl
(4.45 MiB) Downloaded 59 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

It looks really good. I made some small fuel adjustments with that clean third gear pull. See if you can make another one like that in this next one. We're just about there.
chrisconig0.SD.Rev04 (Blended)(Vtec4500).fpcal
(22.79 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
chrisconig0

Post by chrisconig0 »

hey i managed to get the datalog. i didnt get to full rpm for 3rd gear traffic was heavy, thats why its at the end, but if you need me to redo i can do and take it down one of the private roads. but like i said it feels a lot cleaner of a drive and pull. definitely makes me enjoy driving it a lot more. thank you again for all the help.
Attachments
City 3rd Gear WOT Revision 4.fpdl
(5.42 MiB) Downloaded 57 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

No that was good, it looks great. Lets make one more datalog this weekend some time and if that one looks just as good we can call it good for now.
chrisconig0

Post by chrisconig0 »

okay managed to make a datalog. got some good driving in. car feels so great and definitely more response. thank you again for everything. i do appreciate all the help that youve given me from the start.
Attachments
City 3rd Gear Wot Revision 4 Second Datalog.fpdl
(4.69 MiB) Downloaded 58 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Yeah it looks great. I would say you're good to go for now. Glad you're happy with it all, you're welcome.
chrisconig0

Post by chrisconig0 »

thank you, i ended up going on a road trip and havent had a chance to thank you for the help. the car runs perfect and i enjoy driving it. appreciate the help and the time. i managed to wrap up the top radiator hose too and it helped dropped the iat to around ambient air temp on most days.