2009 HONDA CIVIC SI TUNING.

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

EFICU

Re: 2009 HONDA CIVIC SI TUNING.

Post by EFICU »

You're all good, the datalogs should be more around the 20 minute range, not shorter. But it's okay because we're really just fine tuning the WOT stuff now. I was just pointing out when the datalogs are shorter you see more of the fuel trims. When the datalog are 20 minutes, you don't see the little changes so much unless you zoom.

Those datalogs looked pretty good. Go ahead and make another one when you have some time or head out somewhere.
Diignity

Post by Diignity »

Awesome. Thanks for the input! I will get another datalog done today!
Diignity

Post by Diignity »

Hey sorry for the delay in response.. Beat covid for the second time. LOL. I will be getting a couple datalogs for ya here soon if that's still okay.. Thanks again
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Yeah that's fine. I don't think I'm going to take on any new tunes any more, but the guys I've worked with I will stick around for a little while.
Diignity

Post by Diignity »

Awesome well here are a couple datalogs.. Thanks again for your time. If you would like a donation feel free to drop cashapp or zelle and I will pay for your time.
Attachments
Hondata - datalog - 6-24-22.fpdl
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 64 times
Hondata - datalog - 6-24-22 pt.2.fpdl
(826.02 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Diignity

Post by Diignity »

Not trying to bug you just wanted to see if you would like me to send some sort of payment for helping with my calibrations. And would you like me to record anymore datalogs or is everything looking good to go? Thanks again for your time.
Diignity

Post by Diignity »

Hey EFICU I was wondering if you could help me with another revision for my calibration. I can send some funds for your time if necessary, thank you again.