Help with datalogs

FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017, FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2021, FL5 Civic Type R 2023+ and Integra Type S 2024+
cidel12

Help with datalogs

Post by cidel12 »

I have had this issue where my car is popping and puffing at idle. At first, it wasn’t that bad, but now it seems to have gotten worse. When I plug in a scanner tool and log it I am getting random misfires across all cylinders but cylinder 4 is the worst. Originally when I got the car in December I had to take it to the dealership for a p0201 code, they replaced all the injectors. A month later, I’m back at the dealership for the same code and a bunch of random misfires, and then replaced the pcm. About another month or 2 later (in March) I’m back at the dealership for the same code, and then they replaced the engine harness. Which cleared up a lot of things, and it was running good until sometime mid-May. Till recently it has been pretty consistent and was only happening at idle and getting a random misfire while normal driving. But now we are at the point I’m at now. I got my Hondata about 4 weeks ago, everything was going good till about 2 weeks ago, I have been monitoring the car and my spark advance and cam position has been all over the place. My afr seemed normal besides periods where I get off throttle then back on. I don’t know how accurate the “wideband” sensor on the head unit app is, but according to that, I have been running lean the whole time I’m driving and running rich when I’m off throttle. I also recently change all spark plugs and coil pack to rule those out. I am getting no check engine light, but I can hear the car not running right. At this point I am lost. I include data logs for a normal 93 map and then a CARB 93 map. I am new to the Honda life, so I will gladly take and insight

I am pretty much stock besides Hondata, AWE touring exhaust and front pipe, K&N filter
Attachments
normalPulls.fpdl
non carb 93 map
(816.55 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
CarbPulls.fpdl
carb 93 map
(568.41 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Help with datalogs

Post by Spunkster »

I don't see an issue. You do realize that lower AF numbers mean it is running richer and higher numbers mean leaner?
cidel12

Re: Help with datalogs

Post by cidel12 »

Yes I do. I don’t know if the wideband gauge for the app is acceptable but what I was getting was lean on throttle and rich off throttle