2018 2.0T A10 questions

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2008+ Accord, Americas and international
Zach18AccordCV2

2018 2.0T A10 questions

Post by Zach18AccordCV2 »

I have a 2018 Accord sport 2.0T with the A10. I just bought a Mishimoto intake, and plan to do a few more things later, such as intercooler and intercooler piping, bugger down pipe with a high flow cat. Im thinking of making the purchase of a Hondata flash pro here soon also. I plan to run the base map (stage 1 or 2) until I’m done with everything else and then get everything tuned on the dyno. Reliability is my goal, as I’m not looking for a 500 hp monster… just something fun and efficient… reliable for spirited driving occasionally.

Is there any reason I shouldn’t be able to run stage 2 base so with just a Mishimoto intake? That’s sorta my main question I guess. I run 91 octane right now, so that’s not an issue for me. Im higher altitude… that might be a contributing factor here. I live out in Colorado.

Im just trying to learn a bit more as I have a bit of fun on modding. Thank you for reading at least. 😁 Thank you for the pointers also if someone replies! 😁

Zach
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: 2018 2.0T A10 questions

Post by Spunkster »

We don't have specific calibrations for different intakes for the Accord. You will have to try it and see how the AF look. It may need some additional tuning depending on the modifications done.
Zach18AccordCV2

Thank you for the reply. 😊

Someone just sold me their Hondata Flash Pro for a good price. I don’t have a windows pc, nor a windows laptop right yet. Can I plug the flash pro into the OBD 2 port and see what my vehicle is doing stock, without flashing the ecu right yet? I have the Hondata app on my iPhone is why I’m asking.

Thank you!! Zach!!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

No, you will need to upload a calibration to the ECU to be able to see what is happening.
Zach18AccordCV2

Thank you for the quick reply on this. I’m glad I asked before plugging it in. I would have almost croaked if I potentially screwed my ECU. I don’t know that it would have… but… it’d be my luck! Thank you again!!! Zach!