I need a base tune for K24A4 (RAA-8) Head

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

hamadata

I need a base tune for K24A4 (RAA-8) Head

Post by hamadata »

Hey everyone, I bought a car with a K24A4 swapped from a CRV and I just need a base tune to get me going as I am not thinking about doing any mods for a good while. I can send any revisions but currently the car runs very rich since I had to put a K24A2 base tune to get it to start up. I searched around a lot yet did not see any map for the K24A4 swaps. Thank you so much for any help!
hamadata

Re: I need a base tune for K24A4 (RAA-8) Head

Post by hamadata »

I was able to put a random K24 map on it which got it rolling, in the datalog I have a 3rd gear WOT pull and some regular driving. Thank you all!
hamadata

Post by hamadata »

Sorry about multiple replies as I keep remembering/learning about the different info you might need to help me. Here is the current tune flashed on my ECU
hamadata

Post by hamadata »

Alright, I Have made a few tweaks and these are the base calibration and the datalog of its idle to go along with it. Once again I am running the Stock K24A4 engine with the RAA head and no upgrades other than that. Please let me know what I should do next.

I had to compress the datalog in order to be able to upload it, if you need the uncompressed version please let me know.
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

Create a normal driving log. Make sure to let the car reach operating temperature before you start the datalog.

-Ed
Attachments
hamadata_Base.fpcal
(21.13 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
hamadata

Post by hamadata »

Here is a short datalog of it idling, the idle is pretty rough and its running extremely lean so I did not want to run it for longer than couple minutes. The car was up to temps when this datalog was logged. Let me know what you need next.
hamadata

Post by hamadata »

From the map you sent me, I increased fuel until the AFR was within workable parameters. Here is your base map with added fuel and a datalog to go with it. Just as an option so that we are a bit closer to working condition. Let me know what you think.
hamadata

Post by hamadata »

Hey CalibratEd,

I was just wondering if we are still working on this tune. I see it’s been downloaded couple times.
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

hamadata wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:41 pm Hey CalibratEd,

I was just wondering if we are still working on this tune. I see it’s been downloaded couple times.
Sorry for the delay I haven been swamped lately. The high number of downloads means other users have been downloading your files.

Load the new file and create a normal driving log. It seems to be running lean so I added fuel where needed.

-Ed
Attachments
hamadata_Rev1.fpcal
(21.15 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
hamadata

Post by hamadata »

Here is the datalog to the revision you sent, It put the rev limiter at 3k after a bit of driving.
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

I cleaned up some of the fuel. I don't see why it would have a limit at 3000rpm. Has it had this issue with other calibration files? Is the car throwing any codes? Have you double checked your grounds?

-Ed
Attachments
hamadata_Rev2.fpcal
(21.16 KiB) Downloaded 60 times