Lambda Target Tables / Lambda Target Overlay

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
MondeCruel

Lambda Target Tables / Lambda Target Overlay

Post by MondeCruel »

Hi, i'm trying to set up my kmanager to street tune my fuel maps.

For the process of tuning i want to run open loop, i want to use the overlay "display fuel adjustement values" with my wideband input, make the corrections and then enable close loop (on Open/Closed Loop Target Lambda KPRO4 option) on same values and be good! if my logic is good

Problem is i read on kmanager manual that target lambda for the overlay has to be set in the kmanager settings, but when i change those setting values, go to my fuel maps and click on target lambda overlay they not seems correlated to the setting.

I found overlay target values follow the target lambda tables but with slight gaps (e.g : 98kpa : fuel low speed : 13.6 afr - target lambda low speed : 13.2 afr ), is this normal ?

TL DR : How do i process to tune fuel on the same exact targets that my close loop/open loop will follow ? Thanks guys
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Lambda Target Tables / Lambda Target Overlay

Post by Spunkster »

Are you using Autotune?
MondeCruel

Post by MondeCruel »

No I had in mind to first adjust the cells values my self, i wish to look into autotune maybe later if it can get me more precise afr tuning. But for now it appears i fail as getting my "lambda overlay - target" the exact same as my lambda target tables ( low speed - high speed )
MondeCruel

Post by MondeCruel »

Its alright if you put unit in lambda not afr you dont see any difference between the 2 tables my ocd is pleased, its must be a programming formula thing.