Interesting injector issue

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
Knox

Interesting injector issue

Post by Knox »

Hello, I want to ask a question about interesting issue. Last night I tried to tune a stock k24 on civic eg and have this issue. Issue is when I calibrate fic 1200cc injectors on kpro with coorect cc and dead times, ecu do not send signal to injectors. When I write 310cc with 1200cc’s dead times or 310cc’ dead times engine starts but of course its imposible to tune because of wrong injector cc. We tried other fic 1200cc’s (which works perfect on a dc5 k24 turbo) same issue, we tried an other pra ecu same issue again. What can be the issue, what you advise me to check?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Interesting injector issue

Post by Spunkster »

Changing the dead times or size will not stop the ECU from sending a signal to the injectors. Are you sure that you have the immobilizer disabled?
Knox

Post by Knox »

Yes, immoblizer is disabled, car is k24 swapped civic ek. When I worte 1186cc and check injectors sockets there is no light at cranking, when I change to 310cc and check injector sockets at cranking I see light turn on and off.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I have checked this on the bench and using 1186, there is still an injector pulse, but it is greatly reduced due to the larger size.
Knox

Post by Knox »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:58 am I have checked this on the bench and using 1186, there is still an injector pulse, but it is greatly reduced due to the larger size.
What can you advise to me? Because in couple days customer will bring the car to me for try to solve the issue.
Thank you.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The dead times you are using may not be correct. There is no problem with entering the numbers you have entered and it shutting off injector function though.