Urgent Basemap/Tune needed

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

ColbyNiedzielski

Urgent Basemap/Tune needed

Post by ColbyNiedzielski »

Hey! Just recently got a hondata flash pro for my 2014 Civic Si Coupe. My car is all stock except for a Skunk2 Cold Air Intake, and a muffler delete. When looking at the pre-made base maps, I chose the stock reflash, and the car had no difference/ ran worse. I then tried the prl intake option just to see what would happen and it was undrivable. Wondering if someone with knowledge on the matter could try to help/ message me with options and base maps to try. I’ve posted on the other thread aswell but seen this thread had a lot more experienced tuners. Thanks again ! If I remember anything else needed I will reply.
K1ng_al3x

Re: Urgent Basemap/Tune needed

Post by K1ng_al3x »

A base map is just meant to be safe enough to run the car , you'll have to adjust it yourself or get someone who can adjust the tune as you go , if you want to save a lot of time I would recommend finding a local dyno shop.
Road tuning is always an option but not always recommended.
What are your trims running at , it should be enough to keep the car running and somewhat drivable