S300 Standalone Wiring

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
EGAJohn

S300 Standalone Wiring

Post by EGAJohn »

I know Spunkster will most likely see this first. Quick question. I used the K20 swap wiring page & diagram with success on one of our racecars (https://www.hondata.com/tech-k20-swap-wiring). I was wondering if anyone has made this for B-Series. I'm looking to clean up and remove wiring from my Integra race car. I want to completely strip all the wiring and start fresh minus the engine harness to remove all the unnecessary fuse panels and wiring for door locks, power windows, abs, srs, ect.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: S300 Standalone Wiring

Post by Spunkster »

I would recommend not removing wiring, as it is usually the cause of most problems in these cars. We do not have other diagrams.
EGAJohn

Post by EGAJohn »

10-4 that explains why there's not any standalone diagrams. Thanks!
OmcRacefab

Post by OmcRacefab »

I did it you need to find every plug where they go what they do and basically cut what you dont want anymore! I ri-wired left shock tower plug to my ecu and used c101 to make my own harness for the chassi! K swap diagram for your chassi is the right way to go all you have to do is get your ecu diagram and match wires where they should go.. srry for my English I’m french canadian!! I did my own diagram for all my wiring to make it easy to work after it can help you probably!
OmcRacefab

Post by OmcRacefab »

I did it you need to find every plug where they go what they do and basically cut what you dont want anymore! I ri-wired left shock tower plug to my ecu and used c101 to make my own harness for the chassi! K swap diagram for your chassi is the right way to go all you have to do is get your ecu diagram and match wires where they should go.. srry for my English I’m french canadian!! I did my own diagram for all my wiring to make it easy to work after it can help you probably!
Attachments
Standalone S300
Standalone S300
15134AD5-FD28-4B71-AE53-DA5B156544B1.jpeg (3.98 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
DaX

Post by DaX »

Very clean!
stephancrxboosted1

Post by stephancrxboosted1 »

that looks very clean very nice