No sync light / No spark

Hondata CPR (Coil Pack Retrofit) support
TURBOCOUPE

No sync light / No spark

Post by TURBOCOUPE »

Looking for some help.

The car has ran fine before with the cpr kit but after wiring my fuel pump I noticed I'm not getting any spark. I have already followed all of the troubleshooting steps regarding the cpr kit and have noticed the yellow sync light is not coming on at all. I checked the purple wire to see if there is a short or corrosion etc nothing wrong with the wire. I have checked and cleaned all grounds and fuses. I also swapped in a new main relay I had laying around and am out of ideas. Before I buy another cpr box is there anything else I could try. From the research I have done on this forum it seems like the majority of issues are non oem wiring harness, faulty coils etc. The car has oem honda k20 coils, oem harness and like I've stated car has been running with the cpr. Thanks for your time in advance.
TURBOCOUPE

Re: No sync light / No spark

Post by TURBOCOUPE »

Also no CEL and the sync features are still enabled
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Have you tried undoing what you rewired for the fuel pump?
TURBOCOUPE

Post by TURBOCOUPE »

I didn't really change the wiring just upgraded with a thicker gauge and relay. Would anything related to the fuel pump control spark ?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It sounds like something you did has caused the issue and whatever you were changing would be the first place to look.