Search found 19526 matches
- Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:32 am
- Forum: K-Pro / KManager
- Topic: K pro wont connect via Bluetooth after 4.4.6 update
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12
Did you upload your calibration to the ECU after the firmware was updated?
You will need the standard K-Pro: https://www.hondata.com/products/kpro/kpro-product
If it works in another vehicle and other ECUs have the same problem, then you have a wiring issue and could be any number of things. This is why it is not a good idea to start removing things as it usually causes problems.
- Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:11 am
- Forum: FlashPro Manager
- Topic: This is not the vehicle the flashpro was locked to
- Replies: 4
- Views: 35
Feedback was sent with the OBD2 port disconnected.
- Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:09 am
- Forum: s300 / SManager
- Topic: MTX-D EThanol Sensor reading high!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 61
I have reproduced what you have described on the bench and let the software engineer know. I do not know if it is something we will be able to solve in a short time.