Search found 17983 matches
You need to compare the voltage conversion info from AEM for both gauges and see if they are the same. It sounds like they are different. AEM has a habit of everyone of their gauges being slightly different than the rest.
- Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:21 am
- Forum: Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo Americas/Asia
- Topic: U0301 2016 Civic Touring
- Replies: 10
- Views: 59
If you have the oil dilution update from Honda then you must use a 2017 calibration or you will get a transmission error code. If you use the return to stock then you must use the 17 return to stock as well.
- Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:05 pm
- Forum: FlashPro Calibrations
- Topic: 2019 Calibrations for 2019 Civic 1.5 CVT Indonesia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 37
With it locked to the vehicle and plugged in you should open the software and it will automatically select the correct vehicle type when you click on new Calibration unless your ECU is not yet supported.
- Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:59 pm
- Forum: Civic Type R 2015+
- Topic: 2018 CTR planned First Upgrade post FlashPro install
- Replies: 1
- Views: 55
Most of those parts do not require any custom tuning. You can open the software and go to New calibration and there are calibrations for the downpipe and intercooler for you to start from.