Problem with K-Pro authroized installer

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
kaotik78

Problem with K-Pro authroized installer

Post by kaotik78 »

Hi,

I recently purchased K-Pro from a dealer in my state. The dealer has been unable to install the K-Pro, saying he needs time to install it, he needs quiet and silence? I was told by the dealer that I would get a quick turn around if I would let him install K-Pro on a type-s ecu to install in my 05 Civic Si. This was not disclosed to me prior to sale. I was not in acceptance of this and immediately asked for a refund. The owner is now refusing to issue a refund, and has offered for me to just come by and take the K-Pro from him and I am to install this myself.

I have an issue with this because the purchase was just for K-Pro, the extra 100.00 charge is for him to install it. I have a background in electrical engineering, and from what I've seen in the box was a resistor (type unknown) red jumper wire, and some pins. Do you have a instruction guide citing where the resistor get's soldered into the board, and the red jumper as well? I have a hotair reworking station, digital soldering station and a scope.

All I would like is to either get this installed or my money refunded. Contact me via PM or email for further information on the owner/authorized dealer.

Thank you for your time.

Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Problem with K-Pro authroized installer

Post by Spunkster »

You will need to email support <at> hondata.com with more detailed information.

kaotik78

Post by kaotik78 »

It's been some time now and I have not heard back from anyone from Hondata regarding my complaint against one of their certified reseller/installers. The owner has refused to install/deliver and I have paid for the product in full, yet have nothing to show for it. Looking for help here.

Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The email we got from you was in April. I'd suggest sending the details again.