KPRO MANAGER WILL NOT INSTALL USB DRIVER

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
Knox

Re: KPRO MANAGER WILL NOT INSTALL USB DRIVER

Post by Knox »

Hondata wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:08 pm Do you have a KPro plugged in? If not, then you don't need the driver. If so, give more information.
Hi, I have an interesting issue. While I'm connected to kpro and dataloging and engine is working on idle, mechanic tried to test tps socket (because of tps not reading) with test light probe pen and engine stopped. After that when ignition off kmanager shows online and when switch on ignition turns to off and I can not connect to kpro. on the left bottom corner it shows "driver installed" but I can not connect and on device manager laptop did not see usb as k series ecu. Laptop connects to other ecus, and other laptop connects to kpro that we had issue. So issue is (I think) only there when I try to connect with my laptop. I tried uninstall and install again kmanager did not help. Where is the kpro driver in registry and what is the name may be if I delete from there it connects.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: KPRO MANAGER WILL NOT INSTALL USB DRIVER

Post by Spunkster »

It sounds like the laptop may have a damaged USB port. The registry keys will not have anything to do with this.