Looking for help

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
athrisus

Looking for help

Post by athrisus »

I am looking for help using hondata tuning my 03 rsx type-s. I have V-4 ECU, JE Pistons w/ Eagle Rods, stock injectors, 50mm turbo, on pump 91 gas. I'm having problems with understanding everything to get a tune down. My car currently wont start and im down to just the tune. I have over looked everything else in the car and nothing is raising any red flags as to why it won't start. I do know that i am pushing too much fuel tho, I removed the spark plugs after trying to start it a couple of times and they were wet of fuel. If someone has a reference or even just a tune that they might be able to upload and let me download that works with them, that would be awesome. Or even could help me understand what everything means within the hondata program to tune my rsx to get it up and running
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Looking for help

Post by Spunkster »

Are you using larger injectors?
athrisus

Post by athrisus »

No, i haven't been able to come up with the money for that yet. I'm still running stock injectors, next move tho!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You will need larger injectors in order to run boost as the stock injectors cannot flow enough fuel to run a turbo setup.