test ce 26 janvier 2011 version 1.4.5
Attachments
test closeloop 26janvier.kal
(155.57 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
test closeloop.kdl
(386.88 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
VT-Doo

Post by VT-Doo »

Sometimes when I'm accessing a calibration I get an error. I also had this error every 30 seconds while datalogging today.

The error reads,
ERROR MESSAGE wrote:"Access Violation at address 00430853 in mobile 'MKanager.exe". Write of address 00000024".
Ian

Morris Mini (B18C-R)
Honda Civic Type R (FD2)
Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: with v 1.4.1

Post by Spunkster »

doms22 wrote:ok with 1.4.1 close loop ok
You will have to use the non-beta version then until we can see what is causing this in the beta version.
doms22

v 1.4.1

Post by doms22 »

ok thanks spunkster
jzp456

not responding.

Post by jzp456 »

Anybody else having problems with the ecu not reading the values on the map. Example when I do a wot datalog the cam angles start falling after vtec. Instead of goin to 50 deg they drop to around 35 and go down. Also I had to reload the map a few times this morning in order for vtec to even engage. This is not working for this new problem. It also seems that the fuel map isn't being read either. The tune is the same tune ive been running for over a year and a half...it is a good tune until today. I'm using 1.4.5 version.
Axix23

Post by Axix23 »

For those of us that is already tuned to a certain type of gas(93 octane for me) should we go ahead and enable Stock Knock Control Logic and leave all the other tables alone so we have an added safety in case we get a bad-batch of gas and reduce knocking?
Axix23

Post by Axix23 »

or we have to go in and change the knock control tables to be better suited for boost? I am assuming the knock limits and etc would be different for a stock k20 vs a boosted k20, therefore the tables needs to be adjusted for each car?
VT-Doo

Post by VT-Doo »

How are you guys getting on with the reported bugs?
Ian

Morris Mini (B18C-R)
Honda Civic Type R (FD2)
Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
The Spectacle

Post by The Spectacle »

Is there any chance of a future release where the wideband input from the ELD can be used for the lamda targets? I understand that currently the ELD input is only for display and datalogging purposes only, but for almost all S2000 users, the current implementation limits the functionality of Kpro.

I realize that this may be a small subset of your user base, but it would fully unlock the Kpro for everyone. Not sure how much recoding would be required, but I believe it is at least worth taking a look at and letting us know the feasibility of it.
Floppie

Post by Floppie »

I also would like to see wideband readings used for closed-loop operation if possible. Depending on how much wiggle room you have as far as EPROM size, writing an algorithm that utilizes wideband input could provide much more reliable and precise operation - a wideband can tell "how far" from the target lambda it's running and adjust accordingly, rather than just saying "ok I'm rich time to inject less fuel, I don't eally know how much less though"

It is worth noting, though, that I haven't tried or even downloaded the new version yet. The release notes mention that you added some user control over the closed loop tables. Does this mean we can specify a target AFR? If so, this would really imply that you're using the wideband reading for closed loop operation already.
The Spectacle

Post by The Spectacle »

Floppie wrote: It is worth noting, though, that I haven't tried or even downloaded the new version yet. The release notes mention that you added some user control over the closed loop tables. Does this mean we can specify a target AFR? If so, this would really imply that you're using the wideband reading for closed loop operation already.
The stock k20 o2 is a wideband which is what they're referring to in their nonmenclature. My request was specific to the aftermarket wideband support present in the ELD input
Floppie

Post by Floppie »

The stock sensor outputs both a wideband signal (for datalogging/tuning, I'd imagine the stock purpose is so that the ECU can throw a code if it detects an extremely rich/lean condition) and a narrowband signal, which is what's used for closed loop operation.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Floppie wrote:The stock sensor outputs both a wideband signal (for datalogging/tuning, I'd imagine the stock purpose is so that the ECU can throw a code if it detects an extremely rich/lean condition) and a narrowband signal, which is what's used for closed loop operation.
Please do not post information as fact if you do not know the facts.

The stock RSX primary O2 sensor is wideband. It does not give both wideband and narrow band signals.
VT-Doo

Post by VT-Doo »

Hi,
Is there an update due soon as I still can't get the the latest beta to work correctly?

Cheers,
Ian

Morris Mini (B18C-R)
Honda Civic Type R (FD2)
Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
Axix23

Post by Axix23 »

Hey Spunkster,

has anybody had issues with disabling the hondata boost controller and having weird boost creep only in 3rd gear from around 3000rpms?? It only happens in that condition ever since I uploaded the kal from the new kmanager.. HEre is a datalog
Attachments
(CURRENT-lowboost))Shi-Peng's 06 RSX-S gt30r Peakboost Map(2-9-11).kal
(156.46 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
boostcut.kdl
(653.63 KiB) Downloaded 153 times