KPro / KManager requests

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Pocahondas

Re: KPro / KManager requests

Post by Pocahondas »

rtdavid wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:22 pm Just wanted to first thank Hondata for all their hard work. Would it possible to get a rev limiter that implements only spark cut/retard? Please! I've called and asked in the past, and was told that its on the list.

Dave
True would be great!
DC5teggi

Post by DC5teggi »

DC5teggi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:31 pm If there is sufficient memory, can we have throttle tip in and overrun settings opened up for PND calibrations?
Bumping this request. I am starting to notice some lean spikes during throttle tip-in and would like to not have my hands tied for addressing it.
2003 Acura RSX - K20A3
PND ECU with K-Pro v4
Ecky

Post by Ecky »

I'd like to see the target AFR tables work properly.

Example scenario:

Let's say I want to run slightly lean at part throttle low RPM (e.g. 15.8 in columns 1-3, <3000rpm where combustion temps are very low). There seems no way to make this work. Changing the target lambda in those cells from 14.7 to 15.8 will still result in operation at 14.7:1.

Under closed loop advanced, changing Target Lambda Limit from 14.7 to 15.8 will result in ALL cells with a value of 14.7 now running at 15.8, not just those with 15.8 in them, even with lambda tables checked. Changing Target Lambda ECT High to 14.7 does not prevent "high" cells with a value of 14.7 from also running at 15.8.

Whether or not it's a good idea for someone to go leaner than stoich is, to me, beside the point. The tables and limits don't work properly.

(For those curious, my best tank with a K24A2 so far has been just over 65mpg, nearly 700 miles on a 10.6 gallon tank)
Jakermac

Post by Jakermac »

Jakermac wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:39 pm Is it possible to implement TPS based boost control with the current hardware?
Hondata wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:47 am Yes. I've add it to the request list.

Hi there,

Any guess on possible timeline for this?

Thanks,

Jacques
AREA876

Post by AREA876 »

Can hondata please add the protocol for the Innovate MTX-L Plus wideband so it can be connected digitally
manchild83

Post by manchild83 »

Can you add the option to flash the abs light or a similar light on the dash when your hondata traction control unit senses slip and activates?
Blackfiveoh

Post by Blackfiveoh »

Rolling Antilag, Flashpro has it, any reason we dont on KPro?
nos-eg6

Post by nos-eg6 »

I would like to have on nitrous aux a function with ECT minimum and maximum condition.
I want this for using nitrous aux output as generic output for powering electric water pump by ECT temp.
Also i would like to have the security antitheft functions same as the S-manager have.
Jakermac

Post by Jakermac »

Is there a new release on the horizon with boost by TPS implemented?
Sloss

Post by Sloss »

Hi Hondata

Not sure if this has been discussed - But, is it possible to put a delay on the O2 correction / short term trim at startup if an external wideband is used?

The analog external wideband input is really great and works well. However, with more and more customers running the AEM 30-0300 wideband. It would be great if we could get a delay for the O2 correction at start up - What i am seeing is at start up the WB gauge outputs a false full rich signal for a good 10 to 20 seconds. This false signal pegs the short term trim to the minimum adjustment causing an extreme lean condition until the signal starts outputting properly.

If possible, it would be great if you could add some sort of adjustable time delay if an external WB is being used. Hope you can help with that. Keep up the great work and thanks
Jakermac

Post by Jakermac »

Jakermac wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:39 pm Is it possible to implement TPS based boost control with the current hardware?
Hondata wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:47 am Yes. I've add it to the request list.
Hi there,

I am still very interested in seeing this feature added to KManager. Is there anything on the horizon?
RAIN H8R

Post by RAIN H8R »

Sloss wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:33 am Hi Hondata

Not sure if this has been discussed - But, is it possible to put a delay on the O2 correction / short term trim at startup if an external wideband is used?

The analog external wideband input is really great and works well. However, with more and more customers running the AEM 30-0300 wideband. It would be great if we could get a delay for the O2 correction at start up - What i am seeing is at start up the WB gauge outputs a false full rich signal for a good 10 to 20 seconds. This false signal pegs the short term trim to the minimum adjustment causing an extreme lean condition until the signal starts outputting properly.

If possible, it would be great if you could add some sort of adjustable time delay if an external WB is being used. Hope you can help with that. Keep up the great work and thanks
Make sure the wideband is connected to power that is live while cranking. This will ensure the wideband reads correctly during cranking and the first minute of running. This is excellent for fine tuning cold and hot starts.
k20a2DC2

Post by k20a2DC2 »

can you add all stock kseries injectors deadtimes both 270cc and 310cc
cant find stock k24a4 injectors never had 310cc or if i new math problem to solve i would
do it that way
RAIN H8R

Post by RAIN H8R »

Would it be possible to add a PWM output option for controlling a brushless fuel pump? The Walbro/TI brushless pump speed can be controlled by PWM, but Kpro only has 1 and I’m using it for a 3 port boost solenoid.

Thank you!
solosaniok

Post by solosaniok »

Please make it possible
1. To select 2 separate inputs for Launch Control and Full Thorttle Shift
2. IMPORTANT: Please add the possibility to disable Wideband AFR control in Closed Loop for a configurable amount of time after engine start. The aftermarked Wideband (for example AEM) is sending a very reach signal during heat-up and the Wideband AFR comand is pulling out maximum possible Fuel during that period making the AFR very lean with rough Idle.
3. Please add something like Charge temperature compensation table that will be a percentage 0-100 to consider the intake temp as ECT temp DUE to Heatsoak.
Thank you in advance!