Nitrous Control Arming Issue

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
djarmyssg

Nitrous Control Arming Issue

Post by djarmyssg »

Ok. I have a Meth Injection Kit installed. I Have a Float Switch installed for the Arming mechanism. The switch is wired from a good Ground to the switch, then from the switch to E16. I have the Invert Arming Input box Checked. It shows armed when full. Disarmed when close to empty. So everything works well there. When all the Conditions are met, It begins injecting my mix.. Here is my issue!

Randomly the system will "Disarm" for micro seconds at a time...... sometimes it does it when the output is on. sometimes when the output is off. I verified that all the connections are good, and that the switch is not randomly sending a false signal. Could there be a problem with the ECU making it drop the signal?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Nitrous Control Arming Issue

Post by Spunkster »

djarmyssg

Post by djarmyssg »

Ok Still having the same issue,
2001 Civic HX Turbo
Kpro V2
Kmanager 4.1.1.0

I have attached an LED to the Float switch in line to the ECU to verify that the switch wasnt dropping the ground. LED remained lit even during the Arming Drop. Still not sure why it keeps dropping the ARM.... But if I click "Always ON" I don't have any problems... Ideas???
Attachments
May 18th.kal
(165.86 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
DJ Meth Datalog.kdl
(1.92 MiB) Downloaded 109 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It is the float switch. Testing with a LED may not show the problem as the LED will show current flow and the ECU input is triggered by voltage. eg the LED will stay on if the input floats above ground, but the ECU input will not.
Hondata