Baro sensor

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Andros

Baro sensor

Post by Andros »

Hello,

I'm almost done on a 2005 Fit k20 swap. After rewiring everything from the oem engine harness everything is working ok expect for this DTC that I'm getting: P1107 Barometric Pressure Sensor Low Voltage.

I did test the ECU on another kswaped EG and the same file I used on the fit works perfectly on the EG and no DTC, so I know the ECU is ok.

I'm guessing there's something wrong with the fit's wiring but I'm clueless about which pin powers the Baro sensor inside the ECU.

Any leads?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Baro sensor

Post by Spunkster »

There are no pins for the internal baro sensor externally.
Andros

Post by Andros »

Ok, then which other sensor could be associated to the baro sensor? Or which other route to fix that code would you suggest?

Maybe a kmanager option to disable that code like on the smanager.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You need to follow the factory service manual troubleshooting steps. The errors should not be disabled as it is working in a different vehicle.
Andros

Post by Andros »

The manual says to replace the ecu. But I know the ecu is ok...
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If its not an ECU problem, then you will have to determine what is different in your vehicle that is causing this.
Jakermac

Post by Jakermac »

Andros wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:47 am The manual says to replace the ecu. But I know the ecu is ok...
The Baro sensor is mounted to the circuit board inside the ECU. That's why you can't find any throubleshooting other than "replace ECU". Why it works on one car and not another is a mystery. Are you using the same tune file for both cars? If not, it's possible that one tune file uses the Baro sensor and the other does not.
Andros

Post by Andros »

Jakermac wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:41 pm The Baro sensor is mounted to the circuit board inside the ECU. That's why you can't find any throubleshooting other than "replace ECU". Why it works on one car and not another is a mystery. Are you using the same tune file for both cars? If not, it's possible that one tune file uses the Baro sensor and the other does not.
Yes, same file. And if I'm right all of the kpro compatible ECUs have the Baro sensor on them, so there's no tune with it disabled hence why I was asking if it was possible to include on the kmanager software.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

No this will not be able to be disabled as you have a problem that needs to be resolved on your end, and disabling something in software is not the solution.