Tune upload to ecu cuts ou

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Rety43

Tune upload to ecu cuts ou

Post by Rety43 »

Im running 4.4.6.0 update. every time i go to load a tune in my ecu, it makes it thru the saving part but when it goes to load calibration it closes out everything and doesn't complete. ive also had issue with live datalogging where it will freeze all the data and closes out kmanager. i thought i was having a bad connection with my usb on my computer so i replaced the usb ports, still no luck. i also tried a buddies computer with 4.4.6.0 and his does the same thing. is this a computer, ecu or a connection from ecu to computer?? any insight would be helpful
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Tune upload to ecu cuts ou

Post by Spunkster »

What is the serial number that is on the K-Pro board inside the ECU?
Rety43

Post by Rety43 »

I believe if im looking at the correct number its 55727
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

This was installed by Xenocron Tuning. You will need to contact them about his as it could be an installation issue.

Also make sure you are using resistor type Spark plugs.
kanashibari

Post by kanashibari »

I faced the same problem today as well.
After trying again and again, he accepted.
ef9b16a1

Post by ef9b16a1 »

i second that , i connect to many kpro units every week , it was the easiest trouble free system to connect to , instantly every time , this month i ve had 3 different vehicles edm ep3 , that the ecu would connect but freeze during the upload , or didnt respond and the software would close , i used 3 different laptops , cables etc , installed reinstalled drivers and software ,made sure i had good battery voltage, powered on off car , and suddenly after 5-10 minutes of trying it would just upload and then continue to tune as if it never happened.
It cant be a coincidence , and all 3 cars and laptops be problematic.