my car is euro civic type-r
k-pro gives engine error code 41 and engine check light is on
does anybody have an idea about this

thanks...
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

41 Primary oxygen sensor heater

What program are you loading in tot he ecu? Make sure you are loading a PRA calibration or you will have problems.
vtec9

Post by vtec9 »

I tried a lot of map the cel is still on
I disable p0135 o2 heater the cel is off but after 5 minutes it's on again??
02SilverSiHB

Post by 02SilverSiHB »

vtec9 wrote:I tried a lot of map the cel is still on
I disable p0135 o2 heater the cel is off but after 5 minutes it's on again??
make sure you aren't using the .6 version... I got that cell with that version
07 Si Sedan
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Are you using a PRA calibration?
vtec9

Post by vtec9 »

I download the latest version of k manager
and I went to service and we check the o2 sensor cable and put another o2 sensor the cel is still on it gives error code 41
how can I check the pra calibration?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You aren't answering the question. Please tell us exaclty how you are creating the calibration (every option you choose).
vtec9

Post by vtec9 »

I tried a lot of calibration it gives an error every calibration
I upload civic type-r factory and the cel is still on
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

For the last time. Please tell us the ECU type you are using...is it PRA, or PRB...etc? Are you loading a PRA calibration or a PRB calibration?
Last edited by Spunkster on Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randall

Post by randall »

have the same problem, prb k-pro ecu on a euro type R. wired in the extra wires according your schematic, heater warning gone now, still no O2 signal. have installed a primary rsx-s O2....with the O2 relay wired in according your schematic, all triple checked and wired correctly...but no O2 signal somehow. downloaded the rsx-s with jdm cams cai exhaust basemap......
would like to know the answer.

thx
02SilverSiHB

Post by 02SilverSiHB »

randall wrote:have the same problem, prb k-pro ecu on a euro type R. wired in the extra wires according your schematic, heater warning gone now, still no O2 signal. have installed a primary rsx-s O2....with the O2 relay wired in according your schematic, all triple checked and wired correctly...but no O2 signal somehow. downloaded the rsx-s with jdm cams cai exhaust basemap......
would like to know the answer.

thx
I noticed that I'm getting a P0166 and P0134 error now. If I read the manual...its says the P0166 is a code due to a short somewhere...and not the sensor...great...oh and it says the either that or it's the ecu. It's been like this since I started using the 8 version. But I'm betting it's still something with the sensor...I just need to start trouble shooting it this weekend
07 Si Sedan
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Look at the diagram attached...I cannot promise anything from this diagram, but was told it is correct.
randall

Post by randall »

funny, cause this is exactly how I wired it in..but still have the problem...
DC5RK20A

Post by DC5RK20A »

I too since using K-Pro, always have used version 8, because just recently have gotten my car back, every now and then will get the error of no O2 detection, I clear the DTC and the CEL goes away. It happens not so often, but it is annoying when it does.

And before Spunkster starts raving out, I am using a PRC ECU. I have just checked and disabled the O2 sensor response, but haven't uploaded it yet to see if it makes any difference.

To me it sounds like something with version 8 K-Manager causing this. Maybe it is something small within the program that Doug and Derek will correct on version 9 or maybe I have no idea what I am talking about. :lol:
The Power of Dreams...
2007 Snisen
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

DC5RK20A wrote:I too since using K-Pro, always have used version 8, because just recently have gotten my car back, every now and then will get the error of no O2 detection, I clear the DTC and the CEL goes away. It happens not so often, but it is annoying when it does.

And before Spunkster starts raving out, I am using a PRC ECU. I have just checked and disabled the O2 sensor response, but haven't uploaded it yet to see if it makes any difference.

To me it sounds like something with version 8 K-Manager causing this. Maybe it is something small within the program that Doug and Derek will correct on version 9 or maybe I have no idea what I am talking about. :lol:
No raving....but the PRC is able to control a Wideband and the PRA is not. Is this ecu (PRC) being used in a Euro CTR?