P0685 Code Need Help!!!

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
ATLTSX

P0685 Code Need Help!!!

Post by ATLTSX »

I have a 2004 Acura TSX. I just recently went turbo. I'm running Hondata Kpro (Consides of Reflashed TSX ECU and RSX Type S ECU). Everything was running fine. A couple days ago when I was going into boost i got a CEL. The code that came up was P0685. This is ECM/PCM Power Relay Control Circuit/Open. Kpro is not showing any CEL so it has to be in the TSX ECU. I took the TSX ECU out to make sure that the Board wasn't burnt. Plugged everything back in and i got 1 run where it ran fine. Came up to the next light and it did it again.

Any thoughts? I'm trying to get this fixed to make it to IA.

Thanks.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Are you getting this error from the OBD2 port or by datalogging from the K-Pro?
ATLTSX

Post by ATLTSX »

Spunkster wrote:Are you getting this error from the OBD2 port or by datalogging from the K-Pro?
OBD2 port. This code was thrown after my shop installed my clutch,turbo timer, and LSD

Could this be a blown fuse as well?
scttydb411

Post by scttydb411 »

Spunkster wrote:Are you getting this error from the OBD2 port or by datalogging from the K-Pro?
obd2 port...not showing in kpro.

also, still having idle/stalling issue address in a previos thread. added timing and richened up in idle portion.

tsx ecu has had 2 previous reflashes prior ro the kpro dual for tsx: hondata stock n/a and comptech sc reflash.

any suggestions?
HONDATA DEALER/TUNING IN ATLANTA!!
DIGITALBOXTUNING
678-614-3596
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Since this happened after the Transmission was pulled out and other wiring was done, it sounds like somethign was messed up in that process. Go back and check all the wiring and try returning it to the way it was before the wiring changes were made.
Tsx536

Post by Tsx536 »

Is the turbo timer hooked up to the stock ECU?
I would try taking that out of the equation first.
scttydb411

Post by scttydb411 »

issue fixed...vss got broken.
HONDATA DEALER/TUNING IN ATLANTA!!
DIGITALBOXTUNING
678-614-3596