K20A ITR datalog

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
Knox

Re: K20A ITR datalog

Post by Knox »

On high speed ignition table i write 32 degrees ignition but ecu gives only 30 or 30.5 degree ignition why ?
Knox

Post by Knox »

Spunkster wrote:IT is interpolating between cells and it is displaying a whole number rounded from 32.5 which is 33.
dear spunkster,

why in kmanager i write to use 30 degree cam angle use 33 degree ingition and ecu gives only 31 degree ignition ?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Spunkster wrote:IT is interpolating between cells and it is displaying a whole number rounded from 32.5 which is 33.
Knox

Post by Knox »

Spunkster wrote:

This is a old thread but I'm still having same problem. Please do not reply me again "whole number rounded..."

I attached my calibration and my datalog and if you check it there is 4 degree difference on the calibration and datalog Check 7500rpm you will see that ignition advance should be 32 but datalog recorded 28 degrees. Ignition compensation tables are set to zero so there is no igntion retard because of iat.

Datalog recorded with the calibration I attached.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
114.kdl
(43.53 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
CLOSED LOOP K20A ITR.kal
(161.57 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Try zeroing the knock ignition limit tables and see if that has the desired effect.
Knox

Post by Knox »

Spunkster wrote:Try zeroing the knock ignition limit tables and see if that has the desired effect.
Thanks for reply. It gives desired effect. I thought that this tables are not used unless "use stock knock control logic" enabled.
mikelowrie86

Post by mikelowrie86 »

Hi everybody, I'm a first time user. I was curious if this would work for my type-s. I got the kpro a few months ago and am trying to learn. I have a 02 with AEM V2/ 4-1RH/Tanabe catback. Nothing too crazy I have a p2r intake plenum and throttle spacer on it with hondata gaskets and the intake is ported to match. other adds are act light fly and exedy clutch and short throw shifter and motor mounts. I am using the itr k20a that came as a pre load option with the kpro but my head is not modified at all. IACV deleted too. Do you think this could be a better fit for my car or any suggestions. Thank you
mikelowrie86

Post by mikelowrie86 »

Do you still operate on this forum. Im looking for help. Could you provide guidance on datalogging I dont know how to do it and I was hoping for help with my tune. I have a 02 type s with AEM V2/ 4-1RH/Tanabe catback. Nothing too crazy I have a p2r intake plenum and throttle spacer on it with hondata gaskets and the intake is ported to match. other adds are act light fly and exedy clutch and short throw shifter and motor mounts. I am using the itr k20a tune that came as a pre load option with the kpro but my head is not modified at all. IACV deleted too, secondary 02 delete. Im running rich I believe cause of fuel smell. If you could help or point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

Mike
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

mikelowrie86 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:12 pm Do you still operate on this forum. Im looking for help. Could you provide guidance on datalogging I dont know how to do it and I was hoping for help with my tune. I have a 02 type s with AEM V2/ 4-1RH/Tanabe catback. Nothing too crazy I have a p2r intake plenum and throttle spacer on it with hondata gaskets and the intake is ported to match. other adds are act light fly and exedy clutch and short throw shifter and motor mounts. I am using the itr k20a tune that came as a pre load option with the kpro but my head is not modified at all. IACV deleted too, secondary 02 delete. Im running rich I believe cause of fuel smell. If you could help or point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

Mike
I suggest you start your own thread. It is easier to help you that way. In terms of dataloging, look for kpro dataloging videos on YouTube. The hondata documentation is good as well.

-Ed