K20A TURBO, EG5 SWAP

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
ANSTER

K20A TURBO, EG5 SWAP

Post by ANSTER »

Hi im new to this KManager software.
trying to find myself a suitable basemap for the following mods to my 94 CIVIC EG5
K20a
GT3582R
Tial 44MM
Ktuned TPS & 4Bar MAP sensor
ID1000
Walbro 450
if it helps motors completely stock standard and ideally i'd like to run it low boost because its my daily

any help would be much appreciated
Cheers, Anthony
whoknows?

Re: K20A TURBO, EG5 SWAP

Post by whoknows? »

open new calibration k20a2 completely stock go to parameters, injector size should say 310cc edit this to 1000 under that you shoud see injector voltage comp (dead time) quick select, there select injector dynamics 1000cc (these settings may be affected by fuel pressure). then go to MAP select replacement map sensor scroll the quick select to see if your map is listed if so then select it then go to options at the very top select show boost tables select 3bar should be plenty the car should start and run decent just by doing this. your boost level is up to your waste gate spring and boost controller you can set the boost cut for safety but it does not control boost it cuts off the motor when you reach that boost level . fine tuning is required with a wideband o2 if you go putting it to the floor you may blow your motor pretty quickly so be sure to check your wg spring but if your just driving around normally you wont be into boost and partial throttle should still only put you into a few psi the rest is up to you or the person you decide to have tune it . i had to disable the multiplexer to my friends k swap eg to get it to start depends on your immobilizer and ecu setup i believe.
whoknows?

Re: K20A TURBO, EG5 SWAP

Post by whoknows? »

your tps should be adjusted at the throttle body to be about .45 volts at zero throttle with the key on engine off and around 4.5volts at full throttle if its not exact it can be corrected in kpro under knock/tps scale from 0 to 100% i forgot you can also go into the misc and disable the immobiilizer if you dont have that .