Can anyone please check my tune/to fix knocking

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
adonisg

Can anyone please check my tune/to fix knocking

Post by adonisg »

Hey Hondata! I recently started to learn how to tune my vehicle starting with fuel adjustments.

This tune is on a
2002 Acura Rsx Type S
k24a2 05 TSX Swap
Bolt ons (RH, SRI, Stock midpipe w/ Muffler Modification)
Stock 25* VTC

Unfortunately I believe I had a few knocks and wanted to know if anyone would help me get rid of them. My car feels smooth during WOT and my gas mileage has been decent so far.
Attachments
k24datalog.kdl
(6.72 MiB) Downloaded 217 times
adonistunecranny.kal
(163.21 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
adonisg

Re: Can anyone please check my tune/to fix knocking

Post by adonisg »

I noticed I was getting around 20 knocks at WOT, could this be affected by running closed loop with a broken o2 ? Would you recommend running open loop
Meemo

Post by Meemo »

adonisg wrote:I noticed I was getting around 20 knocks at WOT, could this be affected by running closed loop with a broken o2 ? Would you recommend running open loop
sure thing man, i tried viewin your log but since ur o2 is not workin i couldnt make sense of the source of the knock. how r u monitoring ur afr ? external wideband ?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

You need to fix the o2 sensor and speed sensor.
Under 'Gear Comp' set the 'Tip in retard gear multiplier' to -100% for all gears.
Most of the knock is in the high cam table, 30deg angle, column 9, 5000-5500 rpm, so reduce timing in those 3 cells a couple of degrees and see if that helps.
Hondata
Bullyk20

Post by Bullyk20 »

Hondata wrote:You need to fix the o2 sensor and speed sensor.
Under 'Gear Comp' set the 'Tip in retard gear multiplier' to -100% for all gears.
Most of the knock is in the high cam table, 30deg angle, column 9, 5000-5500 rpm, so reduce timing in those 3 cells a couple of degrees and see if that helps.

hi Admin, whats for exactly that option? and when and why to use it?

thanks for your time and info