In need of a basemap

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
KseriesNick

In need of a basemap

Post by KseriesNick »

As title states I am in need of a basemap to get my car running and to the tuner. It's a k24a2 with cp 10.9:1 pistons and cp rods,a k20 head, k20 cams, rbc intake manifold, 4 inch cai and r crew swap header. Any help will be appreciated
Zperformance

Re: In need of a basemap

Post by Zperformance »

I recommend having a wideband so you can adjust afr to spec espcially if your gonna full throttle. I also assume you are using the stock 310cc injectors. I advice having the stock o2 sensor plugged/installed so it will help trying to hit 14.7 daily portion.
Attachments
k24 Base.kal
*I will not be responsible for any damage done*
(170.26 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
KseriesNick

Post by KseriesNick »

I got the car running good, I was trying to set up a button for launch control and accidentally wired it to a22 pin on the harness instead of the e22 and now the car won't start. A22 is afshtct (+)...hoping I didn't burn out my ecu I checked the ecu fuse and it's good so idk what else it could be
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If you have uploaded a calibration that you know works and you have wired something incorrectly, you should try the ECU in a known working vehicle and see if it will start and run. If it does not, then it sounds like you have damaged the ECU from improper wiring.
KseriesNick

Post by KseriesNick »

Figured it out it was my main relay