could someone take a look at this 3rd gear pull?

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
partsguy

could someone take a look at this 3rd gear pull?

Post by partsguy »

Hey,

I'm still new to the Hondata tuning. I wanted to see if someone could just take a look at the map i'm running and the 3rd gear pull datalog and maybe give suggestions or tell me things i should be concerned with. I'm still working on getting fuel mapping understood. I know there is some adjusting that needs to be done.Any incite would be much appreciated. Here's what i have
2002 civic si
k24a2
410 cc RSX injectors
K Series stainless header
light flywheel
stage 1 clutch
Attachments
10.21+5.kal410.kal
(143.76 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
3rdgearpull11.5.2017.kdl
(295.93 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: could someone take a look at this 3rd gear pull?

Post by Hondata »

It is really lean. You've even got an error code 'Fuel system too lean'.

Load your calibration, then the datalog. Open the fuel tables and select 'View - Fuel Adjustment' - the suggested trims are 15-30%.

First I'd check fuel pressure and for any problems in the fuel system. If you're sure that is working, then start by adding 20% to the fuel trim. Portions of the tables are going to need more fuel than that (closed loop trim was 30%). Again, check the fuel system first.

Also you TPS is only showing 70% maximum.
Hondata
partsguy

Post by partsguy »

Thanks for looking at that for me. I did notice that my TPS was only reading 70%. I had a CEL that said the evap valve was an issue or a vacuum leak. I didn't find any leaks. I'll check fuel pressure. Thanks again.
swapdef

Post by swapdef »

Is it a problem that your O2 signal is reading 0.00V (and current -37mA) with a Open-Driving Fuel Status????