2002 acura rsx type s, skunk2 racing headers alpha series, invidia q300 catback exhaust, and cxracing short ram intake

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
integraman

2002 acura rsx type s, skunk2 racing headers alpha series, invidia q300 catback exhaust, and cxracing short ram intake

Post by integraman »

Need a basemap please. Car was supercharged with aftercooler and had it tuned but original tune file I had before it was tuned with supercharger was on a laptop that I updated to windows 10 and hard drive crashed once I updated and lost file. Took supercharger off of car and put it back to stock except walbro 255 LPH fuel pump, Throttle body coolant bypass, valve cover breather, and an oil catch can in line with the PCV Valve. Injectors are 310cc stock. Should I put original fuel pump back in car? Would not like to have to go back into the fuel pump again. Idle air control valve is blocked off and deleted. Coil packs and spark plugs are stock NGK part #: 1FR7G-11KS. I had it running on basemap with k20a2 with toda header, exhaust, intake, 310cc and it had a vacuum leak on the injector on the right hand side which is fixed now and now it appears to be running real rough will die if not given gas to keep at idle but vacuum leak is fixed. Had E3 diamond fire Spark plugs E3.64 in it and they were carbon fouled and it is running real rich. Spark plugs are changed out to NGK: 1FR7G-11KS awaiting a base map that run better than pre loaded ones in K Pro.
Car: 2002 Acura Rsx type S with a K20A2 KPro Version 4
headers: Skunk 2 alpha series racing headers with no cat
exhaust: Invidia Q300 cat back exhaust
Intake: CX Racing Short Ram Intake (Injen Cold air intake with hydroshield caused car to become hydrolocked which is why I am not using it again)
I am using latest production version of KPro not the beta version
Car had 3" Merc Racing Pulley for Comptech Supercharger with aftercooler and 650cc precision turbo injectors and cold air intake dyno Tuned to 280 hp and 210 ft lbs. I am selling supercharger kit as car is becoming my daily driver again
integraman

Re: 2002 acura rsx type s, skunk2 racing headers alpha series, invidia q300 catback exhaust, and cxracing short ram inta

Post by integraman »

When I loaded the k20a2 kpro base map factory stock and stock tune my car would not even crank over.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: 2002 acura rsx type s, skunk2 racing headers alpha series, invidia q300 catback exhaust, and cxracing short ram inta

Post by Spunkster »

It should crank even with the ECU completely disconnected.