Cal for k24a4

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
cstyleaccord

Cal for k24a4

Post by cstyleaccord »

sup guys..please help me out on this one..here is the deal, i have an 03 accord, and right now we just finish building a custom harness to use the 02-04 rsx type s kpro ecu..and i've heard that i'm suppose to upload the 05 rsx calibration to get the speed odemeter read right due to the countershaft speed sensor..so i need a calibration to start up the car and driveable so i can test if everything work correctly and running, then off to the tuner shop. so what calibration, if you have any please let me know. thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

File, New, look under pnf and you will see a k24 calibration...try that. You do realize that your guages will not work with the K-Pro right?
brandtson

Post by brandtson »

i'm doing a similar project... there is no way to drive the stock gauges with a k-pro? What about using a tsx ecu? Is it an ecu problem or a protocol problem?

Thanks in advance.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

K-Pro will not work on a TSX or accord ecu.
brandtson

Post by brandtson »

why exactly won't the stock gauges work? is it because the rsx ecu works on a different protocol than the accord and tsx?
cstyleaccord

Post by cstyleaccord »

brandtson wrote:why exactly won't the stock gauges work? is it because the rsx ecu works on a different protocol than the accord and tsx?
rsx and accord has different wiring between the mulitplex system and MICS..rsx uses vss and accord use bunch of other sensor to control and determine the speed...but here is the deal: i finished building a custom harness for my 03 accord so that i can use kpro...initial setup..no rpm, speed, coolant gauges as well as a/c were working...but after a day of wiring and soldering i finally cracked it..and the harness is completely done which mean rpm, speedo, coolant gauge and a/c are working properly and upload the k24 calibration and the car started up fine with no problem..