Buddy Club Spec III, Spoon 4-2, 2-1 Manifold, Gruppe M

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
TerryCTR

Buddy Club Spec III, Spoon 4-2, 2-1 Manifold, Gruppe M

Post by TerryCTR »

Anyone runnning the above and can give me a map?

Im currently running one that the previous k pro owner had for a toda manifold, toda catback and aem cai. I dont think this will be a million miles away from what I need for the above but I thought I would ask anyway

cheers
LK7R

Post by LK7R »

I have Spoon 4-2-1 + B-pipe + Fujita CAI - I'm going to hook up the Innovate LC-1 lambda and do some tuning.

Will let you know when it is done, but it will be ready not sooner than end of next week.

So far I have found that the spoon is quite strange piece of header ... it doesn't like VTEC to be much lower than the standard (5200RPM).

I'd say it's pretty *$&()&(%&^ .... will se after some time spend on it.

Dan
chris-ctr

Re: Buddy Club Spec III, Spoon 4-2, 2-1 Manifold, Gruppe M

Post by chris-ctr »

TerryCTR wrote:Anyone runnning the above and can give me a map?

Im currently running one that the previous k pro owner had for a toda manifold, toda catback and aem cai. I dont think this will be a million miles away from what I need for the above but I thought I would ask anyway

cheers

Are you using a PRB K-Pro or a PRA. Its just the map you have got already is something what i am needing.

If so could i try yours. I have a few maps but nothing with the spoon header as i run toda and also maxim works headers both of which are PRB Maps but i do have one PRA Map but again its a toda header. Could work thou

Let us know pal.

Chris
LK7R

Post by LK7R »

Hi,

here is map that I'm running atm. IGN is untouched and N98+ is recommended. The car is running real strong from 5500rpm up to 8600.

cheers

Dan
Attachments
LK7R_v1_4_IGN_af_1.kal
Civic TypeR K20A2 engine with Spoon 4-2-1 header, Spoon B pipe, Spoon N1 and CAI (F5 Air - Fujita). On Shell V-Power Racing N100 there aren't any knock at all. On N95 petrol it knocks sometimes in high revs under heavy load, but something like 1-5 knocks
(45.54 KiB) Downloaded 367 times