Big problem with kpro!! Need help please!!

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
k20tuRbo

Big problem with kpro!! Need help please!!

Post by k20tuRbo »

Ok this is seriously driving me nuts..... My problem started last week I put race gas in uploaded my race gas map and went for a drive lean cut was off so I am watchig my a/fs just to make sure everything was good I started going really lean lilke 15 16 17:1 so I let off thinking my plugs were bad. I gap a new set and throw them in same problem. So I stard adding fuel to my boost columns I mean alot of fuel same problem. Now I am at the point I have a fuel system problem so I check my pick up it checks out ok. Next I check the filter checks out ok. Next I try a new fuel pump same problem. Next a new set of injectors same problem. Next tested the fpr same problem. So now I move on to well maybe the gas is bad so I drain 10 gallons of race gas out of my car put pump gas back in load my pump gas map same problem. So now I am thinking 02 sensor so I try a new one same problem. So now I move on to the ecu....guess what same problem! I am now running on my pump gas tune with fuel values way higher than they should be and still the same problem. I have redone my map and I am using the newest version of kmanager... Anyone have any ideas? I have attached my datalogs and map from today, I was looking at the injector ms box and I guess its how long the injectors stay on? I dont know its in red so does that mean its bad? would a bad resistor box cause this?
I am glad I have friends with extra parts to try haha
Attachments
New tune T67 pump gas orignial xtra fuel.kal
(47.79 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
today4.kdl
(31.32 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You've already stated that you swapped ecu's and that you ruled out the ECU, so it is not a K-Pro problem. It must be something in your setup that is causing the problem. What changes have you made recently?
k20tuRbo

Post by k20tuRbo »

I have not made any changes, the only thing I did was put race gas in and upload my race gas map. What about the injector milisecond thing? is it normal?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

So do you have a datalog to compare to before you made the change?

There also appears to be a problem with your O2 sensor as it keeps going form "normal" readings to "0".
k20tuRbo

Post by k20tuRbo »

where does the 02 sensor read 0? and ook at this log right after I put the race gas in and changed the map. I do not have an old log befor the switch
Attachments
New tune T67 race gas orignial.kal
(46.68 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
4.30 race gas.kdl
(94 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
k20tuRbo

Post by k20tuRbo »

I always run in open loop if that matters cand I saw where the 02 voltage goes to zero
blueshark123

Post by blueshark123 »

Todd have you tried verifying these AF ratios with another wideband independent from Kpro? I would have expected atleast a knock with 22 psi and a 19.32:1 AF ratio! Is your knock sensor enabled?
654WHP 460WTQ @ 28PSI C16
k20tuRbo

Post by k20tuRbo »

blueshark123 wrote:Todd have you tried verifying these AF ratios with another wideband independent from Kpro? I would have expected atleast a knock with 22 psi and a 19.32:1 AF ratio! Is your knock sensor enabled?
haha yes the knock sensor is enabled, I have a brand new 02 sensor I will try tomorrow. And no I need to borrow a wideband
blueshark123

Post by blueshark123 »

k20tuRbo wrote:
blueshark123 wrote:Todd have you tried verifying these AF ratios with another wideband independent from Kpro? I would have expected atleast a knock with 22 psi and a 19.32:1 AF ratio! Is your knock sensor enabled?
haha yes the knock sensor is enabled, I have a brand new 02 sensor I will try tomorrow. And no I need to borrow a wideband
Any update?
654WHP 460WTQ @ 28PSI C16
SVAILLAN

Post by SVAILLAN »

had a block in his fuel filter....funny were all on the same sites...